Benvenuti! Welcome to La Bottega!
My name is Anna and was born and raised in Assisi, Italy, the home of Saint Francis. I offer you the possibility of learning the Italian language and discovering the richness of Italy's history and the vibrancy of its people!
10 Church Street, North Haven
Tuesday : 2:30-7:00pm
Class Details with Schedule Below:
All adult language instruction and conversation sessions are 8 weeks and $150 for the entire session.
Italian club sessions are $60 for 4 weeks.
Beginner Travel Italian is $75 for 4 weeks.
Private lessons are offered at $45 an hour.
Children’s classes are 30 minutes and are $75 for 4 weeks.
Cash or card accepted upon registration. No refunds for missed classes.
To request more information please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call me at (203) 239-0444.
Beginner Level 1 - For students who have had no experience with the Italian language.
Beginner Level 2 - For students who have completed Level 1, or those who have had a basic introduction to the Italian language.
Intermediate Level - For students who have basic conversational skills in the Italian language.
- 3:00 - 4:00pm Beginner Level 2
- 4:00 - 5:00pm Beginner Level 1
- 5:00 - 6:00pm Intermediate
- 6:00 - 7:00pm Beginner Level 1
- 4:45 - 5:45pm Private Session
- 6:00 - 7:00pm Beginner Level 2
- 5:00 - 6:00pm Beginner Travel Italian
- 4:30 - 5:30pm Private Session
- 6:00 - 7:00pm Private Session
- 1:00 - 2:00pm Italian Club
Every Friday for 1 hour we will travel to Italy together’🌺🇮🇹
- 3:00 - 4:00pm Private Session
Children will learn have fun learning basic Italian words and expressions through music and games.
- 11:00 - 11:30am Italian for Children: 5-6 year olds
- 11:30 - 12:00pm Italian for Children: 7-9 year olds
Conversational classes are meant for open discussions and use of the Italian language in a casual atmosphere.
- 2:00 - 3:00pm Conversation in Italian
To your next trip to Italy - SALUTE!